Sunday, July 3, 2011

Slow but, steady

Slowly getting things back together. I keep finding things to do / distract me so it's not moving to quickly.

Alas, I did get a few things done this weekend.

I got the transmission mounted. The proper way. The raised transmission crossmember was supposed to be inside the frame rails. I always had it below. Oh well.
2 New holes and we're in business. The T5 required the crossmember to move ahead maybe 2"?

Yes, it looks slanty. Just how the transmission is. Engine is sitting level, as is the shifter plate.


Got the intercooler back in.


Shot of the fresh paint. Thanks to Hammer for the paint. Shit painted over everything and smoothed itself out. Kinda sweeeeet.




My medium sized foam filled fuel cell. Wish it had a sending unit lol...



Vortech T-Rex. Good for 300lph @ 85psi IIRC. Basically, more then I'll ever need.




My freshly resurfaced header. Thanks to Pat. No more exhaust leaks I hope between turbo and header. Also got the ECU and wiring laying on top. Found some melted wires I fixed up.


MUCH MORE to happen this week, I HOPE lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment