Monday, March 28, 2011

Broken like a BAWS

So before you continue reading let me warn you; nothing hella-sick is going on here, just a rusty car, rear brake job (again) and me typing some mildly funny things.
I cannot express how much I hate it when people drive around with the warning strip on their brake pads scraping the shit out of the rotors. The sound is on par with, or worse than nails on a chalk-board. I had that and drove around like that for a few days, haters were going buck wild.

I brought all the big bosses in to get the job done.
Sobey's sourdough bread and white lithium grease? Fu**n' smart.

My car is literally falling apart, all non-essential pieces are going first, dropping off while I'm driving. Not many cars are as lucky as mine, active-weight-reduction-technology... you heard it here first. Weird part is the car is so insanely well balanced, fast and comfortable. I will be driving this car into the ground... then I'll start over again.

That's a quality patch right there..
Looks like the car got a skin graft, gross.


So dirty. But I still love you.

Oh btw I'm bringing back "murdered out", next level wheel-colour maneuver.
Stay tuned for that shit.

1 comment: