Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hi. I'm Mike.

My name is Mike.

I'm bitter, sarcastic, I find humor in things no one should really ever find humor in, and I am going to write some stuff on this blog.

In past I have:

- Brought a girl home, only to wake up in a pool of her urine, and her sneaking out the back door.
- Urinated on a mini horse while evading police
- Seduced a (female) police officer while in a highly illegal and sure-as-fuck-not-roadworthy car, and got off without a ticket.
- Seduced a (male) police officer while speeding in a completely stock civic, and got a ticket
- Eaten 5 waffles at once without vomitting. (okay, thats a lie.)

So, in closing, when something else exciting happens to me (likely involving urine or seducing police officers) I will be posting it here. I will also be posting it on my personal blog; iammikeross.blogspot.com /shamelessplug


No comments:

Post a Comment