Monday, May 23, 2011

Million dolla' balla'


Spent the long weekend away from the city at a multi-million dollar cottage. It was super nice to get away.

Now back to weeknights and weekends full of car related activities...mainly building my car for the 2011 driving season. I know I left it late...but it'll happen quick.

 RIP to project turd...or whatever it was called.

Moving on to this...though she needs some work.
I ordered up some injectors and a front mount today. This week comes the Haltech and clutch, and hopefully the motor transplant will soon take place (if the weather will cooperate).

On a side note...Wayne and I spotted this monstrosity on one of our misadventures. I can't believe it's 2011 and hardcore ricers still exist. Just blows my mind.

Anyways, hopefully there'll be some interesting updates when we do the build. And once it's done, the mayhem can begin.

I leave you with a closing thought from b.goerz:


No comments:

Post a Comment