Monday, June 27, 2011

I knew hockey was good for SOMETHING

The pucks!!

Obviously this idea is older then all hell, tried and tested. So it's nothing new but, it's new for me :)

Seeing as stock hydraulic motor mounts have WAAY too much give in them for my setup *keeps snapping my downpipe even with a huge flex pipe*, I went for this option. There WERE solid rubber mounts for Rangers before but, Napa has stopped selling them :( As for aftermarket.... what aftermarket? It's a RANGER.

Siliconing them together to drill thru. Most people use rubber cement or something like that. I didn't have any.



Didn't take pics of drilling on the press but, you get the idea. Hole thru centers. SLIGHTLY smaller then the bolt so it's SNUG not just FITTED.



THEN the text fit. I got too long of bolts but, no biggie. Yes, it's on the wrong side. Will be proper when installed.




Hoping to get into more frequent posting. I've been taking pictures and doing LOTS of things just, lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment