Sunday, June 26, 2011

I thought the weekends were for resting?

Alas, another day of tearing into the fc. BIG thanks to the buddies helping me out on this one (Derek, Rob), or even stopping by for some social support (JM, Mike). I would never have gotten this far alone.

Found this little surprise. I must've been getting amazing fuel mileage without realizing it. LAWL.

RC 1000cc flow-matched secondary injectors. Should help with the extra boost.

N/A motor is outtathurrrr.

I replaced it with a Derek. Totally unsure if that's an increase or decrease in HP.


Annnnnd, this one has a turbo.

Joe swung by to drop off some knowledge, and these delerun(?) solid motor mounts. Shit don't move now.

Rob scored me a Walboro 255 for like...$40? Probably worth it for my motor to not blow up. Will tackle that install on a colder, less nice day.

I hate taps and dies...so I let Rob have at er'. Damnit I hate NPT threads...oil pressure sender will not go in it's home. It's bags are packed, it's got its ticket... I think it's just too good for its home, but it won't answer me.

Some people endorse the beers + work mentality. I'm not against it.


Shits wack. But damn that's a big intercooler. Hoping I can get it completely bolted up soon, and ditch the bungie cords. Or maybe I'll rock them...

ok...that's a joke. But seriously, if I even joked about that on the local forums, pretty sure 50% of people would idolize me for my "gnarliness" while the other 50% would flame me for being gay or something. I don't know. I'm not a forum member.

Sooo, now I need wiring-guru Carl (Brendan) to get his ass into the garage and wire up the Haltech. I really hope I can have it running for the DriftOps day on the 10th (hint hint Brendan).

No comments:

Post a Comment